Special Order. Contact us for availability.
Vehicle Applications: 2016+ Civic (FK7/FC1/FC3) / 2017+ Civic Type R FK8
Works Bell offer their SRD Kit (Steering Switch Relocation Kit) for the 10gen civic line. The SRD kit will allow you to retain and relocate the factory steering button controls from your OEM steering wheel when you replace the wheel with an aftermarket steering wheel. This dedicated kit allows you to relocate the switch on the genuine steering wheel when replacing it with an external steering wheel. It is equipped with a mechanism that allows the switch to be slid back and forth when installing the Rapfix or according to the driver's preference.
- B1 set for HONDA (Genuine steering switch transfer kit)
Standard type with switches on the left and right spokes
Select if NOT using a quick release steering wheel hub
- B1S set for HONDA (Genuine steering switch transfer kit)
Short type with switches on the left and right spokes
Select IF using a quick release steering wheel hub
- Buttons are height adjustable
Switch mount, switch base, upper cover, lower cover, various screw sets
* For short bosses, "S" is added at the end of the part number, and it is B1S.
Note 1 - The steering switch is not included in the product contents. (Please remove it from the genuine steering wheel and move it to the product before use.)
- Note 2 - In addition to the SRD kit, a separate standard boss 226 is required.
- Note 3 - Conformity has not been confirmed for vehicles equipped with paddle shift
Images may vary from actual product. Some images courtesy of CIVICX.com forum.