Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
Vehicle Application: 00-09 S2000 (AP1/AP2)
Honda S2000 is a well designed car for enthusiast drivers. The car performs well on the streets and can be driven fast on a race track. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car will drive even better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics won’t work as they are supposed to. Wisefab S2000 suspension kit brings the roll center, bump steer and camber gain back to normal range, providing better roll stiffness, better handling and grip.
- Weight saving over original components
But still maintaining required strength and stiffness
- Over 40mm lower A-arm joint drop compare to original knuckle
7075-T6 aluminium billet CNC knuckles and CrMo arms
With optimized double shear deasing that provides low weight and high strenght
- CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of OEM style bushings.
- Easy camber adjustment on the knuckle
Camber can be adjusted easily on trackside in just a few minutes
- Bump steer adjustment
Bump steer is adjustable by tie rod height on the knuckle
- Quicker steering ratio
Steering ratio is slightly quicker compared to OEM
- Upper and lower control arms
- Knuckles with hardware
- Lower control arms
- Assembeled tie rods
- Hardware for caster control
- Installation guide
- This kit assumes coilovers
- Minimum rim size is 17“
- Track width is close to original. Similar size and offset rims can be used as with original suspension
- Original wheel speed sensor can be used
- Any replacement parts you might need please contact us.