Ships in 1-5 days.
Vehicle Applications: 03-04 EVO 8 (CT9A), 05-07 EVO 9 (CT9A/CT9W), 08-15 EVO X (CZ4A)
FLEX Z inherits all the features and quality of STREET FLEX but the adoption of new platform allows its price to be set at amazingly low range ($800 to $1,050). FLEX Z, of course, maintains the long-favored "Made in Yokohama" quality. Ride height adjustable shock absorber, fully loaded with TEIN's comprehensive technology, is now more affordable prices than ever.
Its smooth stroke movement makes it possible to follow rough and bumpy road surfaces quite well, offering supple ride at low speed and stable ride at high speed.Full-length ride height adjustment system, used for FLEX Z, enables adjustment of ride height by adjusting the case length, without changing the damper stroke length and/or spring pre-load. This has the advantage that the change in ride quality is kept minimal when the height is adjusted.This system not only makes it possible to maintain good balance between the low-down appearance and ride comfort, but also provides more setting choices for sport driving as well.
- Incredibly Low Price & Made in Yokohama
- Full-length ride height adjustment feature
- Spring rates:
- EVO 8/9: Front: 10kgf/mm (560lbs) | Rear: 8kgf/mm (448lbs)
EVO X: Front: 9kgf/mm (504lbs) | Rear: 8kgf/mm (448lbs)
- Twin-tube structure
- Damping force adjustment system, Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment
- No-Sag Springs- High-Spec Damper Oil
- Complete kit with upper mounts exclusively designed for this coil over system with the exception of some models
- 1-full car kit
- Ride height adjustment with little or no change in ride quality
- 16 level linear damping force adjustment system
- Complete suspension kit of 4 shock absorbers and 4 springs