*Ships in 1-5 business days.
*Note: All engine internals are non-refundable.
Supertech pistons are manufactured from extruded high silicon, enhanced 4032 alloy that low thermal expansion, excellent wear resistance and higher thermal conductivity. A phosphate dry lubricant coating is applied to pistons to protect against ring micro welding and enhance skirt lubrication.
- Forged from enhanced 4032 alloy and CNC machined
- Contact reduction grooves are standard
- Honed & reamed pin bores and precise fit
- High tensile strength and evenly distributed hardness
- Withstands up to 42psi of turbo boost, w/alcohol, w/out any problems
- A 2 or 3 forging steps process yeilds a fine structural grain oriented in fibers in the same direction of the stresses.
- Wrist pins are constructed or cold extruded chrome molly steel for high strength to be used with the wire clip locks.
- Quality Control is performed after every step of the manufacturing process in climate controlled environments to ensure reliability of dimensions
- Rings, wrist pins, and wire locks are included.
Please refer to this D-series engine application list for part number reference in the pull-down menu:
- D16Z6 VTEC / D16Y8 VTEC (add +0.3cr) / D16A6 (non-VTEC)
- D16 - 75.5mm / 8.8cr : P4-HD755-N12
- D16 - 75.5mm / 10.5cr : P4-HD755-N3