Special Order / Please Call for Availability
Vehicle Application: 2016+ Civic Hatchback / Coupe (FK7/FC1/FC3)
The biggest weak point of the tenth generation Civic is the weight of the car, especially the weight reduction of the front section not only alleviates the burden of braking but also the quick turning ability and the good handling characteristics indispensable for sports driving are demonstrated.
The characteristics of the successive SPOON carbon bonnet keeps the genuine body shape, the design is simple.
The weight of the SPOON carbon bonnet is 7 kg and 52% lighter than the original bonnet weight of FK 7 14.5 kg.
However, the calorific value of the turbo engine adopted from this tenth generation Civic was excessive, and it was necessary to reduce the heat inside the engine room as much as possible. Therefore, the bonnet for FK7 is not only lightweight, but also has an air outlet inside the hood to finish it in a shape that allows the hot air in the engine room peculiar to the turbo engine to escape. By providing an air outlet of the engine room, we will maximize the cooling performance of the radiator and intercooler.
- Since carbon products may discolor by ultraviolet rays, we recommend that you clear paint for UV protection measures.
- Be sure to temporarily adjust the product before painting.
- Since the product will deform under environments such as paint booth / heater, please air dry without adding heat.
- When the temperature is low such as winter, when the humidity is high etc. Please dry it at 40 ℃ or lower as a whole.
- Please do not partially heat. It may cause distortion.
Note: Does not fit 2017+ Civic Type-R FK8