Ships in 1-5 Business Days
Are you monitoring crankcase pressure levels on your race car? If not you should be!
Monitoring your crankcase pressure levels gives you valuable information about your engine's state of health & piston ring to cylinder wall sealing, and is highly recommended - especially on turbocharged cars that develop high levels of blow-by and crankcase pressure.
The SpeedFactory Billet B-Series Crankcase Pressure Port Fitting was designed specifically for use on Honda/Acura B-Series engines to plug the OEM "black box" breather port and provide a location that is directly in the crankcase to install a 1/8” NPT pressure sensor, giving accurate pressure readings during engine operation.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Black Anodized finish adds durability and eliminates corrosion
- Precise fit w/dual O-rings provides a tight, leak free seal & dampens vibrations to the sensor
- 17mm wrench provision for easy tightening with integrated 1/8” NPT pressure sensor port
- Laser-etched SpeedFactory Racing logo
You can combo this part with your choice of AEM pressure sensor in the drop down menu above. Sensors come with a 3-wire mating connector with 12" leads for ease of installation. There is no difference in functionality between brass or stainless sensor bodies.
NOTE: All Standalones and most factory based EMS such as Hondata etc support an auxilary 0-5v sensor input such as the commonly used 0-75 and 0-150psig pressure sensors.