Ships in 1-5 Business Days
Skunk2 Racing is proud to announce the release of its Spherical Bearing Front Lower Control Arms for the 92-00 Civics and 94-01 Integras. The race FLCA’s are based off the same technology the company’s been using in its race cars for over 20 years.
Skunk2 Racing’s Spherical Bearing FLCA’s are direct replacements that greatly improve OEM suspension geometry by increasing freedom of motion on multiple axis simultaneously and eliminating suspension bind. Skunk2 Racing uses brand new direct replacement cores rather than beat up used ones, saving you headaches associated with getting a used set that are potentially bent or damaged. Accurate suspension geometry is maintained under the most aggressive driving conditions using high load steel spherical bearings that are retained in the lower control arm with precision machined bearing sleeves that have been press-fit and TIG welded for redundancy. Each spherical bearing is locked into the sleeves with removable Spirolox, giving you the ability to service or replace when needed.
- Brand New Direct Replacement Arms No Core Needed
- Improved 60ft Times
- Accurate Suspension Geometry Under Aggressive Driving
- PTFE Lined High Load Steel Spherical Bearings
- Steel Misalignment Bushings
- TIG Welded Precision Bearing Cups
- Spirolox bearing retainers
- Corrosion Resistant Yellow Zinc Platting
- No Core Charge
- 92-95 Civic (all) / 92-97 Delsol (all)
- 96-00 Civic (all non-Si)
- 94-01 Integra (all)