Ships in 1-5 Business Days
Rays Engineering L42 Dura-Nuts straight type lock & nut set are made from Duraluminum, these lug nuts are extremely strong and light. In addition to the performance aspects, the Rays lug nuts also feature an internally capped end. Locks feature a 7-sided nuts with accompanying key.
- A7075 T6 Duralumin material (Laser Etched)
- 42mm length closed end lug nuts
- 20-piece kit
- 16pc 19 HEX regular lug nuts and 4 wheel locks (includes key)
- Available thread pitch sizes : M12x1.50, M12x1.25, M14x1.50
- Colors: Black Almite, Gunmetallic Almite, Blue Almite, Red Almite, and Orange Almite
Thread Pitch Applications
M12x1.50mm applications: Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi
M12x1.25mm applications: Subaru, Nissan
M14x1.50mm applications: Honda (CTR FK8), Porsche
NOTE: LUG NUTS ARE MADE WITH TAPERED BOTTOMS SPECIFICALLY FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS. DO NOT USE THESE TUNER LUGS FOR YOUR FACTORY WHEELS. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT RETURNS ON LUG NUTS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO USE THEM ON FACTORY WHEELS. THESE LUGS ALSO DO NOT FIT ON SPECIAL WHEELS THAT REQUIRE INVERTED LUGS. WE WILL ALSO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM CUSTOMERS THAT TRY TO USE THEM FOR THESE TYPES OF WHEELS.