Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
The Project Kics R26 Lug Nut is made of SCM435 Alloy for light weight and high strength. The R26 features a shorter, two-piece construction with the floating seat design when compared to the R40 and wont harm your wheels finish. Available in M12x1.25 and M12x1.5 thread pitches in Black Chrome or Neo-Chrome color. R26 Lug nuts come in packs of 20 consisting of 16 standard 17mm hex lugs with 4 locking lugs.
- Manufactured of high strength SCM435 Alloy
- Open end racing design
- Light weight lug reduces unsprung weight
- Floating washer seat provides torque retention and eliminates wheel gouging
- Available in Black chrome and special NEO CHRONO finish
- Patented design
- M12 x 1.50mm fits: Hondas, Acuras, and most Toyotas, etc.
- M12 x 1.25mm fits: Subarus, Nissans, etc.
NOTE: LUG NUTS ARE MADE WITH TAPERED BOTTOMS SPECIFICALLY FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS. DO NOT USE THESE TUNER LUGS FOR YOUR FACTORY WHEELS. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT RETURNS ON LUG NUTS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO USE THEM ON FACTORY WHEELS. THESE LUGS ALSO DO NOT FIT ON SPECIAL WHEELS THAT REQUIRE INVERTED LUGS. WE WILL ALSO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM CUSTOMERS THAT TRY TO USE THEM FOR THESE TYPES OF WHEELS.