Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
Project Kics offer their Dual Phase System dp50 wheel nuts. They are a Duralumin x Chromoly combination with a two piece design and round outer sleeve.
- Aluminum (60° taper) sleeve cover and chromoly (SCM435 forged) core nut 2-piece specification.
- Since the sleeve cover and body are free, 60° taper runout of screws and bolts is prevented.
- The sleeve cover is free and has a washer effect, making it difficult for screws to loosen.
- Red, Blue or Black shell colors
- Sold is 20 piece sets
NOTE: LUG NUTS ARE MADE WITH TAPERED BOTTOMS SPECIFICALLY FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS. DO NOT USE THESE TUNER LUGS FOR YOUR FACTORY WHEELS. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT RETURNS ON LUG NUTS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO USE THEM ON FACTORY WHEELS. THESE LUGS ALSO DO NOT FIT ON SPECIAL WHEELS THAT REQUIRE INVERTED LUGS. WE WILL ALSO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM CUSTOMERS THAT TRY TO USE THEM FOR THESE TYPES OF WHEELS.
- M12 x 1.50mm fits: Hondas, Acuras, and most Toyotas, etc.
- M12 x 1.25mm fits: Subarus, Nissans, etc.