Research and testing has shown that a downpipe upgrade is one of the most effective modifications to perform when looking to increase efficiency out of Honda's 2.0L turbo engine when paired with an ECU tuner like Hondata or KTuner. The PRL Motorsports downpipe upgrade promotes optimal airflow with virtually no turbulence throughout the body of the downpipe. This combo is recommended for customers looking to push his or her 2018+ Honda Accord to its full potential.
PRL's Motorsports design utilizes 304 stainless steel investment cast ends, CNC pocketed for a smooth transition to the custom spun, custom coated 400-Series high flow 3.50" 300 CEL catalytic converter for the middle body and allows users to retain the factory heat-shield. This custom catalytic converter has a much higher flow rate and was designed to reach operating temperature faster than other manufacturers' catalytic converters. All components are fully back-purged on site to withstand high exhaust gas temperatures. The wide shape of the 3.75" cast inlet smoothly blends the turbine outlet and wastegate gases to reduce restriction, while the 3.00" cast outlet allows smooth taper to aftermarket and/or factory front pipe. Paired with PRL's 3" Front Pipe Upgrade for maximum exhaust flow and performance! All kits will include gaskets, stainless hardware, and components needed for a seamless installation..
- Street down pipe w/catalytic converter & front pipe assembly
- Full 304 stainless steel with cast ends
- Increased turbocharger spool
- 25+ horsepower & 10+ ft/lb torque
- Decreased back pressure & cooler exhaust gas temperatures
- Increased mid-range & top-end exhaust flow
- Heat-shield stand-offs for mounting existing factory heat shields
- M18x1.50mm hex plug
- Hardware and gaskets
TUNING REQUIRED - compatible with Hondata FlashPro (Race) and KTuner
- Compatible with factory and/or most aftermarket exhaust systems - no adapters necessary
FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY