Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
Vehicle applications: Honda / Acura (see menu)
*Truly the most practical seat rail out there. Works perfectly (much better than other big names we've tested), looks great, priced well.
Wondering how to mount that new race seat? Pro Car Innovations Racing Spec Seat Mounts takes the guessing game out of this install. Finding the correct seat brackets can be almost impossible where most end up with a self-fabricated mount. PCI has invested the research in order to create an ingeniously crafted safe design that’s easily adjustable to accommodate multiple applications. These Slider Seat Mounts are designed to bolt directly to the factory seat mount locations and simplify that new race seat install.
Why 1/8” steel vs. 3/16” steel?
It’s simple! PCI mounts are cut and formed completely from one piece with no welding. With their design PCI seat mounts can achieve the same strength if not more by having bends and altering the shape to areas where increased strength and stiffness is required. So don’t be fooled by bigger and heavier is better. 3/16” is more widely used for the simplicity of design and manufacturing and the ease of welding. Our mounts are designed to be h4er than the seat and the floor they’re bolted to.
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8” 3mm carbon steel
- One piece no weld design
- Multi way adjustability
- PCI S1 high strength sliders, mounts to base with 4 bolts per slider
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting locations
- Single tool adjustments with bottom locking hardware
- Zinc plated hardware
- Powder coated base and side mounts
- ¼” CNC machined black Delrin side mount spacers
- Stainless steel laser cut bolt on logo plates
- CNC bent one piece no weld design allows for use of lighter 1/8” steel vs. heavy 3/16”
- Uniquely designed for each car for the best possible fitment
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
- Hassle free easy installation
- Custom side mount options available
- 3mm carbon steel base and side mounts
- CNC laser cut, CNC bent
- Black wrinkle base
- silver powder coat, or matte black side mounts
- Zinc plated grade 8 hardware
- 75”_375mm to 17.5”_445mm width adjustments
- 9 5/8”_246mm range front to back adjustments
- +/- 10 degrees seat tilting