Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
Vehicle Applications: Honda / Acura - see menu
*Truly the most practical seat bracket/mount out there. Works perfectly, looks great, priced well.
Wondering how to mount that new race seat? Pro Car Innovations Adjustable Seat Mounts takes the guessing game out of this install. Finding the correct seat brackets can be almost impossible where most end up with a self-fabricated mount. PCI has invested the research in order to create an ingeniously crafted safe design that’s easily adjustable to accommodate multiple applications. The PCI Racing Spec Seat Mount Has the largest range of adjustment and lowest possible seat fitment of our seat mount line.
Why 1/8” steel vs. 3/16” steel?
It’s simple! PCI mounts are cut and formed completely from one piece. With their design, PCI mounts can achieve the same strength if not more by having bends and altering the shape to areas where increased strength and stiffness is required. So don’t be fooled by bigger and heavier is better. 3/16” is more widely used for the simplicity of design, manufacturing and the ease of welding. These mounts are designed to be higher than the seat and the floor they’re bolted to.
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8” 3mm carbon steel
- One piece no weld design
- Multi way adjustability
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting locations
- Single tool adjustments with bottom locking hardware
- Zinc plated hardware
- Powder coated base and side mounts
- Stainless steel laser cut bolt on logo plates
- CNC bent one piece design allows for use of lighter 1/8” steel vs. heavy 3/16”
- Uniquely designed for each car for the best possible fitment
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
- Hassle free easy installation
- Custom side mount options available
- 3mm carbon steel
- CNC laser cut, CNC bent
- Black wrinkle/silver powder coat
- Zinc plated grade 8 hardware
- 625”_320mm to 19.5”_495mm width adjustments for most applications.
- 6”_152mm range front to back adjustments
- +/- 10 degrees seat tilting