Ships in 1-5 business days.
*Certain applications do not include upper top hats. These coilovers are designed to be used with stock upper top hats
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
What's the difference between KW V1/V2/V3?
- KW Variant 1 feature pre-set damping (aka non adjustable)
- KW Variant 2 feature adjustable rebound damping w/preset compression (aka single adjustable)
- KW Variant 3 feature adjustable rebound and compression (aka double adjustable)