Ships in 1-5 business days.
The K-Tuned 80mm Throttle Body is now available in a K-series specific application which includes a flange location to connect the factory K-series Idle Air Control Valve (IACV). The IACV is computer activated sensor which creates a controlled vacuum leak to help maintain a stable target idle. When properly connected, K-Pro and other K-Series programmable ecus will allow the tuner to enter a target rpm that the computer will reference. K-Tuned kept the bolt pattern from the 86-93 Ford Mustang 5.0L so this throttle body will bolt up perfectly to some of the bigger aftermarket intake manifolds just like their 90mm designs.
The K-Tuned 80mm K-Series TB comes standard with 3.5" hose barb inlet. An optional V-band or Vanjen (Wiggins style) inlets are available separately. All of these inlets are interchangeable, so they bolt on easily and eliminate the need for any welding.
- Made from 6061 billet aluminum
- Brass throttle blade w/leak tested throttle shaft (tested to 90psi)
- 80mm size
- Standard 3.5" hose barb inlet
- O-ring sealed inlet
- Bottom mounted bolt-on provisions for factory K-series MAP and IACV sensor use
- Adjustable throttle rotor (10 settings)
- Adjustable throttle cable bracket (capable of angling upwards or downwards)
- Choice of B or K-series TPS flange
- 100% North American made
- Universal - bolt pattern matches all 86-93 Ford Mustang 5.0L specs
- Does NOT fit Honda RRC intake manifold
- Must use K-series MAP sensor and IACV
- No sensors included
- Adapter plates NOT included