*Special order, Ships in 4-6 Weeks.
All JRZ coilovers are made to order.
Finalized orders are non-refundable and there is nocancellation.
Vehicle Application: 2017+ Civic Type-R (FK8)
JRZ Suspension Engineering offers the best high performance club sport damper available today. Combining the best aspects of our JRZ RS and 2-way racing damper, the JRZ RS Pro gives the owner ultimate suspension tuning ability while maintaining compliance for driving on public roads. A mono tube double adjustable damper with adjustable gas pressure, the JRZ RS Pro offers an increased adjustment range allowing the user to tune the car to their further needs. The JRZ RS Pro is available as a complete kit with springs and mounting hardware.
Taking club sport performance to the next level, the RS Pro has a remote canister with a digressive blow off system. Digressive blow off allows for a stiff compression valving while maintaining smooth response.
The result is a damper that provides ultra solid platform with smooth bump compliance. JRZ standard 22mm piston rods maximize flow to the blow off valve response to great chassis control without using a high spring rate.
- 22 mm rod strut, 16 mm rod damper
- 12 clicks of compression
- 24 clicks of rebound
- Adjustable gas pressure, mono tube
- Piston designed for high performance
- Large adjustment range
- Front shock features a Nitrogen filled quick-disconnect hose fitting to remote reservoir
- Rear remote reservoir has a fixed hose for easy mounting; available with quick disconnect Nitrogren filled hose fitting option at an additional fee ($490)
- Remote reservoir or piggyback canister
Supplied Eibach spring rates: 550F/450R (street application)
If higher rates are desired, please specify in the order comments. Grippier tires generally need higher spring rates ie. road racing applications. It helps to indicate vehicle performance goals when ordering:
Street, Street/Track, or dedicated Track use. This helps JRZ set the damper valving and suggested spring rate for the vehicle.
JRZ RS Pro damper kits are available in piggyback configurations or with remote canisters. The canister can be fixed to the damper for ease of installation. To customize track to track setups and tailor the chassis to the JRZ RS Pro has an extra large adjustment range.
Each adjustment is designed to be an even step giving you predictability when making changes.
The design of the JRZ RS Pro takes you to the next level. Stiffer cars with higher levels of power demand the control JRZ can supply.
With the control of gas pressure charge as well and compression and rebound adjustments, the JRZ RS Pro will get the most out of your high performance car.
The JRZ RS Pro is shipped as a bolt on kit with installation instructions and always comes with our world renowned personal service of JRZ.
- Better chassis control for higher rate springs/power/ratio
- Street ride, racing performance
- Easy to change configurations
Recommended Racing Applications
- Highly modified Street/DE
- Experienced club racing
- Entry level professional racing
Note: product photos shows a full kit w/quick disconnect external reservoirs on fronts and rears. Rear quick disconnect lines are NOT standard but can be added for an additional fee ($490).
External Reservoir / Quick Disconnect Tech Notes:
(1) Any quick disconnecting of the external reservoirs will require a Nitrogen refilling set to 225psi. (2) If for any reason, the external reservoir(s) arrive disconnected and the line will not reconnect easily, it is because the reservoir is pressurized with Nitrogen. The line will need a good forceful shove to reconnect to the pressurized reservoir. An emptied reservoir will easily allow lines to reconnect.