** CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE **
Ships in 6-10 Business Days
Vehicle Applications: 92-95 Civic / 92-97 Delsol (EG) w/B-series engine swap, 96-00 Civic (EK) w/B-series engine swap, 94-01 Integra (DC)
The CT Engineering Icebox Air Intake System is designed to pull inlet air from outside the engine compartment to ensure that denser cold air is actually getting to the engine. CTE's design also helps keep intake noise to a minimum. The kit uses a foam filter that can be cleaned and reused (available separately). Your OEM rubber intake arm must be used with the Ice Box.
CT Engineering also offers high flow foam air filters (available as an add-on) that are a direct replacement for the standard factory filter and can be cleaned and reused. You can use a K&N air filter as well.
All CT Engineering air intake systems are 50 state emissions legal.
- Picks up cool air behind turn signal
- Will not suck up water
- CARB legal for street use in California
- Filter not included, available separately
- OEM or aftermarket intake arm to Ice Box should be used (not included)
- Installation time: 1 hour +/-
Air Filter Details/Options
- The IceBox does not come with any air filter or filter kit by default
- The factory 94-01 Integra air filter (w/plastic filter adapter) is compatible with the IceBox
- Aftermarket and replacement 94-01 Integra air filters (such as K&N) are compatible with the IceBox as long as you have the Integra filter adapter
- The optional CTE Drop-in Filter Kit includes:
1 x high flow foam air filter
1 x smooth plastic filter adapter w/built in velocity stack
1 x clamp
We HIGHLY suggest this filter kit if you don't have any air filtering for the IceBox
- Air intake arm (from throttle body to ice box) is NOT INCLUDED. However, OEM and certain aftermarket intake arms are compatible with the Icebox.