Ships in 5-10 Business Days
Vehicle Applications: K-swapped 92-00 Civic (EG/EK) / 94-01 Integra (DC)
After going back to the drawing board in the pursuit to make CSF products better, CSF introduces it’s new V3 K-swap radiator. The new K-swap v3 radiator is now even more universal and more adjustable to fit in even more configurations for all of your wildest K-Swap dream set-ups.
K-Swaps continue to evolve and crazier builds continue to sweep the Honda scene. This new and improved version of The Ultimate K-Swap Radiator now comes with provisions to mount an optional CSF 12" SPAL & fan shroud kit on the driver side. Included with this new 2-row 42mm thick radiator is a core that utilizes CSF’s exclusive B-Tube technology is a kit that contains: adjustable AN-16 male fittings or OEM style 1.25 inch slip-on connections. This adjustable inlet/outlet design has been adopted from the CSF-Rywire tuck radiator line, and now makes the CSF V3 K-swap radiator better than ever, and perfect for high-end set-ups who want to run AN lines right out of the box.
Also designed into the new V3 K-Swap radiator is a 3-way adjustable breather pipe to allow the overflow pipe to come out from either the left, right, or straight out to work with any overflow bottle set-up and location.
The new V3 K-swap radiator from CSF comes complete with side mounting points as well as a billet center mounting point for all EG & EK chassis. This radiator can be mounted anywhere you would like using the adjustable mounting pins and plug system for the top tank, all while still maintaining the cleanest looking radiator in the industry. To top it off, the temperature sensor port used in some OEM K-engine set-ups is still located next to the bottom outlet mounting bung so it’s a true-plug and play system for your K-swap!
- 2-row 42mm high performance radiator core by CSF. With B-Tube technology and ultra-efficient 6.5mm multi-louvered fin height
- Installation kit includes both -16 AN male connections, as well as 1.25’ OEM style “Slip-on” hose connections.
- Universal mounting features
- CNC machined mounting boss and elevated mounting pin (included)
- Adjustable mounting pins and plug system for the top of the tank (included)
- Side mounting points as well as billet center mounting point for all EG & EK chassis
- Updated filler neck design (allows 3-way adjustable breather pipe to be installed in multiple directions)
- Temperature sensor port
- 1 hour hand polished mirror-finish
Optional fan shroud available here