Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
The shift knob is the focal point of your interior. The correct one can really make that interior stand out from the rest. And nothing shows quality and craftsmanship like a Chasing JS polish titanium shift knob. Carefully designed so you have a full amount of thread for any shifter. Balanced weight design so you have full balance on the knob while shifting and not just top-heavy. Tear shape design to give your hand that perfect shifting position.
- Made from super alloy Titanium
- CNC and CAD designed
- 65MM height with a 44.25mm wide diameter
- Weighs 220 grams
- Thread sunk design, which means the knob thread doesn't start at the base but actually half way into the body. This gives the shifting experience and knob a very solid feel.
- The top part of the knob is designed with a radius that your hand naturally rests to, giving it the perfect ergonomic balance.
- Weighted in at 347 grams. This will give you that extra advantage in throw and will improve shifting feel and response
- Raw or titanium gradient finishes available
Available Thread Sizes
***Please note that titanium and it’s color is a form of raw metal we advise that you do not used any cleaner with hydrochloric acid to clean your titanium as it will remove its’ color.
- M10x1.5 (Honda) - will NOT work with reverse lockout
- M10x1.25 (Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi) - will NOT work with reverse lockout
- M12x1.25 (Subaru, FRS, etc) - will NOT work with reverse lockout