Ships in 1-5 business days.
Applications: Civic / Integra 4 lug, USDM 97-01 ITR / JDM 96-00 CTR 32mm 5 lug, JDM 98-01 ITR 36mm 5 lug: 02-06 RSX, 06-11 Civic Si, 12-15 Civic Si.
Note: Select 5x114 (36mm) for JDM 98 ITR, 36mm 5 lug swapped EG/EK/DC2, 02-06 RSX, 06-11 Civic Si, 12-15 Civic Si vehicle applications.
ASR has developed components for adapting big AP Racing 4-piston calipers and APR 299mmx32mm vaned rotors to fit nicely under certain 15x8 wheels for Civic, CRX, & Integra vehicle applications.
The ASR 11.75" Big Brake Kit (BBK) will offer a wide array of benefits, while shaving roughly 8 lbs. of unsprung weight per corner on your Civic or Integra be it for street or racing purposes.
With an incredible array of inexpensive brake pad options, pads are far larger/thicker than stock pads and will last significantly longer than oem style pads. You'll replace your pads a lot less often, saving money in the long-term.
About the Caliper:
Mitigation of pad knock-back due to 4lb. anti-knock back springs in the calipers. The AP caliper finish is highly resistant to wear and deterioration under high heat track conditions Stainless steel caliper hardware for a long caliper service life under frequent pad change conditions. High temperature, low drag seals that will hold up to track temps better than OEM components= less rebuilding and longer service life. No dust boots to burn up under high temp conditions. Simple pad change with one bolt and no spring clips (no tapping out the pins as you would on a Brembo caliper). Extremely compact package for superior wheel fitment. Stainless steel pistons that keep heat out of your brake fluid to resist fluid fade during extended track sessions.
About the Rotor:
High airflow, heavy duty AP Racing J Hook brake discs that weigh 5 lbs less than the OEM units despite their larger size. AP Racing J Hook slot design that gives more pad bite/feel, and distributes heat evenly throughout the disc. Disc metallurgy specifically designed to handle the temps typically seen on track offers a long service life.
Because of their quality and trusted brand name, AP Racing brake systems hold their value well in the used market, and you will get a considerable amount of money back out of them if you ever decide to part and sell your car.
AP Racing CP8350 26SL / 27SL
- Caliper Weight: 4.8lbs
- Piston Size: 38.1mm & 41.3mm
- Piston Area: 45.56cm^3
- Disc Thickness: 32mm
- Pad Thickness: 20mm
- Brake Line Inlet Thread: M10x1.0 (OEM Honda Spec.)
CP 3862 104GA / 105GA
- Type: 2-Piece Floating
- Weight: 10.71 lbs
- Diameter: 299mm / 11.75in.
- Thickness: 32mm / 1.25in.
- # of Vanes: 60
- 2 x AP Racing CP8350 Caliper (custom machined)
- 2 x AP Racing CP3862 Disc
- 2 x Caliper Mounting Brackets
- 2 x ASR Aluminum Rotor Hat
- 4 x 17mm Mounting Bolts
- 4 x ARP Studs
- 4 x ARP Stud Nuts
- 2 x 3mm 4x100mm Rotor Spacers
- 16 x Rotor Bolt
- 16 x Rotor Nut
- 32 x Rotor Washer
*Note: New brake pads and brake lines are not included. Original brake lines and OEM replacement lines can be used. New crush washers suggested.
Compatible Brake Pads
Pads Offered through ASR:
- Hawk DTC60 HB521G.800
- Hawk DTC70 HB521U.800
- Hawk HPS HB521F.800
- Winmax WMP830
Other Compatible Brake Pads
- Wilwood: SL6R Type 7420
- PCF: 7751.20 BB
- Raybestos: R701.20
- Porterfield:43/4" Stockcar BB
Compatible Brake Pad Specs:
This brake kit has been designed to fit under a 15" wheel, however not all 15x8 wheels are compatible.
- ALL Volk Racing TE37 15x8 +35 / +25
- ALL Gram Lights 57DR 15x8 +35 / +25
- ALL Gram Lights 57 Transcend 15x8 +35 / +25
- Enkei RPF1 15x8 (any offset)
- FFD EVO1 15x8
- 949 Racing 6UL 15x8
4x100 Compatible Vehicle Applications
- Designed for fitment on 4x100 Honda/Acura knuckle assemblies w/ 10.2" and 11" (Type-R) sized ABS brake system
- Fitment on the smaller 4x100 9.2" brake system (non-ABS) knuckle assemblies is not compatible
- Vehicles with factory 9.2" brake knuckle assemblies will need to be upgrade to an ABS knuckle assembly in order to be compatible with this brake kit.
- 90-91 Civic EX
- 89-91 Civic/CRX SiR (JDM)
- 93-95 Civic EX w/ABS
- 94-95 Civic Si HB w/ABS
- 93-97 Delsol models w/ABS
- 96-00 Civic EX w/ABS
- 99-00 Civic Si
- 90-93 Integra (all models)
- 94-01 Integra (all models)
* The included hub spacers are for 4x100 applications only. They are placed onto the face of the wheel hub and get sandwiched behind the rotor hat, effectively re-correcting and centering the AP Racing rotor within the AP Racing caliper. The reason behind these spacers is because of slight hub offset variances between 4x100 and 5x114 wheel hubs (5x114 hubs are 3mm wider than 4x100 hubs thus affecting 4x100 rotor-to-caliper alignment) .
5x114 Compatible Vehicle Applications
- Any 92-00 Civic or 90-01 Integra with a JDM Type-R 5 lug 36mm or 32mm conversion
- 97-01 JDM 98+ Spec Integra Type-R (36mm 5 lug)
- 06-11 Civic Si (8th gen civic)
- 12-15 Civic Si (9th gen civic)
The listed 5x114 equipped vehicles are automatically compatible with this kit; no hub spacers are required (hub spacers only required for 4x100 application).