Ships in 1-5 Days
The AiM Solo GPS Lap Timer is a completely automatic lap timer based on GPS technology. Using its GPS based location, it identifies the finish line coordinates and automatically starts sampling and displaying lap times. Of course, Solo can be used in all of your performance situations circuits, hill climbs, regularity, point to point races, and performance tests. Solo displays and records speed, accelerations, braking... all of the data you need while racing. Then you can review your data immediately after each session, this helps you analyze and improve your performance.
The Solo DL is a more advanced data logging model. The Solo DL will connect to over 300 supported ECU models, including OEM CAN, OBDII, and the most advanced third party ECU's in motorsports. Thus giving you a Solo with all the above features, plus the ability to record up to 100 additional channels coming from your ECU (model pending). The Solo DL will also seamlessly interface with AiM's popular SmartyCam video recording with real-time data overlay.
- GPS based lap timer- no beacons
- 10Hz recording
- RaceStudio 2 software included for deep analysis
- Track Mapping
- Driving line analysis
- Performance test- 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, 0-60mph.
- The unit can be switched to Metric or USA measurements, that will also change the "performance test" results
- Built in rechargeable lithium ion battery. 12V connection wire for in car use included.
In the box:
- Solo unit
- Solo USB cable
- USB/AC power adapter
- Solo power cable with 2m wired car lighter socket
- Mounting bracket with screws
- Software installation CD
- Free suction mount included with purchase of the Solo or SoloDL models ($45 dollar value)