These Down-Pipes offer a massive boost in power and torque, with gains of +26 HP and +13 Lbs. x Ft. of Torque at the wheels. They are constructed of 3” mandrel-bent tubing, increasing exhaust velocity and usable torque. The Type R down-pipe features a more aggressive sound and added performance, yielding an aggressive throttle response and passing power. The Street Series features integrated catalytic converters while the Race Series does without.
- +26 HP and +13 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains *(Dyno results are from P/N: 48-36606-HC)
- Race version for added performance and a more aggressive sound
- Includes brackets to mount OE Heat Shield
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- OE-style flanges for a leak-free seal.
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation