Ships in 1-5 Business Days
In recent years, countersunk knobs have become a popular way to achieve shorter shift throws and reduced knob height without modifying the shifter itself. A core problem with most countersunk knobs is that they don't fit well to the shift boot, leaving the shift boot to sag and the shift lever exposed. ACUiTY's POCO knob is the answer with its low height and built-in shift boot collar, the combination of which permits a very low shift knob height combined with a clean fitting shift boot.
The POCO sits low, much lower than most stock and aftermarket knobs. Most knobs sit around 25mm (1 inch) or higher above the top of the actual shift lever. The POCO sits only 3-4mm taller than the top of the shift lever when mounted. The POCO's low profile means shifts will feel shorter and firmer with throws typically 5%-10% shorter than compared to non-countersunk knobs. The POCO is one of the most well-integrated countersunk knobs available with its built-in shift boot collar that easily clips into the knob for that perfect finished appearance.
The POCO's boot collar is affixed to the shift boot using a low-profile cable tie (3 are supplied with each kit); the knob threads down on the shift lever until it stops. Once both parts are installed, the shift boot collar clips into the shift knob and installation is complete.
Each POCO is turned from 6061-T6 aluminum and receives a tasteful, satin anodized finish. An internal elastomer ring provides the locking feature, just like our very popular 1924 shift boot collars. All lettering is laser-etched for durability.
Color options: Satin black, red, and purple.
- Sits lower than most stock and aftermarket knobs, only 3-4mm above the top of the threaded shift lever
- Typically offers 5%-10% less throw than with a stock knob
- Built-in shift boot collar tastefully connects the shift boot to the knob and allows easy removal or adjustment
- Satin anodized finish
- 6061-T6 construction
- Fits shifters that accept an M10x1.50 thread pitch (Honda/Acura)
- 02-06 Acura RSX (All M/T)
- 12-15 Honda Civic (All M/T)
- 12-17 Honda Accord (All M/T)
- 16+ Honda Civic (All M/T)
- 18+ Honda Accord (All M/T)
Vehicle Fitment w/Required Mods
Modification to the shifter is required - two small steel bumps must be filed off the shift lever to clear the collar portion of the POCO.
Will not fit any Honda S2000 models.
- 2010+ Honda CRZ (All M/T)
- 2003-2008 CL7R Accord (All M/T)
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic (All M/T)
- 2014+ Honda Fit (GK5, All M/T)