** Free Shipping **
Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
The latest lug nuts from Japan, the Muteki HR50 'Hyper Race' Lug Nuts come in a set of 20 with key adapter. Manufactured from 50BV30 chrome vanadium. Muteki HR50 Lug Nuts are available in open ended designs only. These lugs come with a special key adapter to install and remove the included splined locking lug nuts so you don't have to put a large socket close to the wheel.
- M14x1.50 thread size (FK8 CTR & some Porsche's)
- 20pc lug nut set with 19 HEX adapter tool
- Forged steel 50BV30 chrome vanadium
- Black or Titanium Chrome finish
- Optional ring colors: Yellow, Blue, Red
60° degree tuner style seating
- 50mm length
- Open end full stud engagement
- MADE IN JAPAN
Some images used for illustration purposes.
NOTE: LUG NUTS ARE MADE WITH TAPERED BOTTOMS SPECIFICALLY FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS. DO NOT USE THESE TUNER LUGS FOR YOUR FACTORY WHEELS. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT RETURNS ON LUG NUTS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO USE THEM ON FACTORY WHEELS. THESE LUGS ALSO DO NOT FIT ON SPECIAL WHEELS THAT REQUIRE INVERTED LUGS. WE WILL ALSO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM CUSTOMERS THAT TRY TO USE THEM FOR THESE TYPES OF WHEELS.