*Special order, Ships in 2-3 months. Readily available. Please call for availability.
Finalized orders are non-refundable and there is no cancellation.
J's Racing Tsuchinoko Intake Systems for S2000 were created to enhance the amount of fresh air to the intake. Featuring a dedicated air duct that sits as close to the front of the car as possible, the Tsuchinoko intake ensures that only the coldest air reaches your motor resulting in maximum power. Keeping the chamber design also adds to maximizing engine response.
- The tsuchinoko intake may interfere with strut bars. It is known to clear the J's Racing bar but other bars may interfere.
- Minor cutting of the hood is required, unless running Mugen, ASM, Type V, or some other aftermarket hoods
- Minor cutting is involved on the stock bumper to house the duct, or the duct can be modified instead.
- Part of the stock radiator shroud has to be cut
- The stock black performance rod on the back side of the beam has to be removed