Ships in 1-5 Business Days
Vehicle Application: 2017+ Civic Si Coupe & Sedan (FC3)
When word hit the streets that the 10th Generation Honda Civic was released 2016, our team here at Injen Technology couldn’t wait to get our hands on for development! Once inside Injen's secret test lab, our engineers found that the little 1.5L turbo engine was extremely robust and packed a serious punch! Just one short year later, the 2017 Civic Si was released to the world and Injen knew that this pumped up machine needed the touch from their legendary team at Injen Technology. Quick, nimble, and sporty are all words used to describe the 2017-2020 Honda Civic Si - theengineering team at Injen Technology took the 2017-2020 Honda Civic Si equipped with the 1.5L Turbocharged engine deep into their R&D lab to extract the hidden power potential inside the engine and what’ve come up is nothing short of amazing.
Injen engineers found that there was hidden power in the intake tube design and designed an intake tube with smooth transitions for reduced restriction and improved performance. Injen's new SP1584 short ram cold air intake opens up the intake tract with a large 2.75” aluminum intake tube that allows that turbo and engine to breathe deep and produce the power that you’ve been craving. To take it one step further, Injen's team also utilized our patented MR technology and Injen's patented air fusion process that allows Intakes to be finely tuned during the manufacturing process for maximum performance WITHOUT the need for additional electronic tuners. Along with that impressive intake tube design, our engineers also developed a custom heatshield that installs easily and helps keep your inlet air temps low and in check.
The SP1584 intake provides an intake growl that will surely excite your senses as you open up your Honda Civic Si and let that turbo spool. The soul of this intake is found within 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow. Injen engineers have painstakingly designed the intake to provide the highest levels of safe power, along with clean aesthetics that will impress every time you open your hood. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio has been maintained throughout the power band.
Additionally, the SP1584 intake includes a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. If that's not enough, the Injen SP performance intake provides power you can hear and feel! On Injen's dyno, the SP1584 put down an impressive 23 additional horsepower and 21 pound-feet of tire-scorching torque!
This intake provides an aggressive and throaty tone that is unmatched in the aftermarket and one that you’ll enjoy every time you smash the accelerator! Want to add that personalized touch to your intake? You’re in luck, as Injen also offers this intake system in three amazing finishes – SP1584BLK (Laser Black), SP1584P (Polished), and finally SP1584WR (Wrinkle Red). To top it all off, this SP CAI kit includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct fit for 2017-2020 Honda Civic Si L4-1.5L Turbo
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 16 hp and 14 lb-ft. of torque
- Short Ram Air Intake Design
- Features Injen’s patented MegaRam (MR) Technology
- Features Injen’s patented Air Fusion Technology
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1062-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1031BLK
- Available in Polished, Laser Black, and Wrinkle Red finishes
- Injen Front Mount intercooler also available – FM1573i
- Injen Charge Pipes also available – SES1573ICP
- Injen Titanium Tip exhaust also available – SES1581TT
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This product is currently not CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.